Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT

Midnight showing of Twilight!!!

Me, Lesley, Allison and Haley all went together to the midnight showing of Twilight at the gateway... We had so much fun with all the other screaming girls... Ha Ha... I was so excited to finally see the movie and get the suspense out of my system (too bad I don't have it to look forward to anymore) I personally LOVED the movie... I had to remember it was the movie and not the book. So I really appreciated it as the movie!! I think I want to go see it again RIGHT NOW:) or at least once more this weekend:) I hope everyone enjoyed/enjoys it!!!

5 comments:

Beach Girl said...

Too bad we didn't sneak a picture of the model without his shirt on standing next to Jenny...that was so sexy, NOT!

I loved the movie too. Thanks for the fun night. I don't know why I didn't want to be in the pic, now I wish I was in it. Oh well, live and learn. Thanks again for inviting me to the movie. It was a good bonding experience.

alli said...

THANKS JENNY!!!!! It was one of the funnest/most exciting things I've ever done. I have been thinking about the movie all day and keep loving it more and more. Edward was great and Bella is growing on me. I am still really impressed with her performance especially in the ballet studio. I knew what would happen but I was still on the edge of my seat!

It is such an awesome movie (but that's because it is an awesome story!) and I am telling everyone to see it, regardless if they've read the book or not. It is SUCH a GREAT movie.

Anonymous said...

Haley, what's this model dude? Jenny, great jacket!

tiffany and darren said...

Hey Hottie!!! You look so good!! I am glad you liked the movie.
We need to get together to catch up when I come in town over Christmas. Are you going to be around?

Margaret said...

Killer boots Jenny!