Saturday, November 8, 2008

Jazz... again:)

I know I have been blogging about the Jazz lately but its their season and I Love them now:) but last night I convinced Lacey to go to yet another game... but mostly because this time Kyle Korver was doing his coat drive... He collects coats and then donates them to homeless shelters here in Salt Lake so thats pretty cool... You had to bring a new childrens coat with the tags still on and then you could go to a special autograph signing with him... since its a win win situation for everyone and we really wanted Kyles autograph we brought our coats to the game:) He is such a good guy and I have a ton of respect for him and the things he does for Utah in his extra time...

Kyle sitting at the desk signing autographs... He was fast and moved the line quickly

Its blurry but this is Lacey getting her jersey signed...

This is the picture we took at the Haunted House... I got it in 8x10 and then had him sign it!!! I love it:)

1 comments:

Mackay Family said...

I love that you love the Jazz! They are playing great this year. My husband has been to every home game so far...I have only got to go to one. What is up with that?? We will have to start watching for each other!

I am way jealous that you got him to sign that picture for you!