Monday, November 17, 2008

Twilight Cast...

So I didn't get any pictures but I just have to brag... This weekend I went to vegas with my friends and we went to the Twilight movie premiere party at the Prive club in Planet Hollywood... I was so excited cause the cast of Twilight was going to be there... We hung out for a bit wondering why they weren't there yet... I decided we needed to walk around just in case they were in a different area of the club... just as I was walking down the stairs into a hallway I heard a ton of screaming and noticed all the Twilight boys coming towards me... I got all excited but didn't want to look like the crazy freaky fan that exists in me so instead I just said "whats up guys" They all said hi and then I put my hands up and the last two high fived me (I know one was the Emmett character for sure and I think the other one was Jasper)... They then turned and went into a private room and I was left in a giggling frenzy!!! They said hi to me and two of them touched me!!! BEST NIGHT EVER!!! I never saw the girls but who needs to see the girls when I got to see all the Hotties!!! I just wished I got pictures... At least the image is in my head forever!!!

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Are you sure this wasn't a dream?!!! You are so lucky!

Jenny said...

im sure it wasn't a dream :) its still crystal clear in my memory!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!
-Lesley

Jenna Bishop said...

Go us!!! ...and Twilight!