Tuesday, November 18, 2008

10 things I love about my house (apartment)

Jenna tagged me... So here are some of my favorite things about my apartment since I don't have a house:)

1.
This is my most favorite thing I own... Its my Zebra (Ziggy) and she looks after the place!!! I think its the coolest painting ever!!!

2.
My COUCH!!! I have wanted a fire engine red sectional couch since forever!!! When I found the perfect one (cause I was so so so so so picky about the color of red it had to be) I bought it!!! No regrets... I love it!!!

3.
This is a saying I used to say to all my friends before saying goodbye... So I put it above my door as a constant reminder everytime I leave:)

4.
This is the picture of my entertainment center which is so SWEET!!! It goes so perfect in my living room and my mom did a really good job with helping me collect things to go in/on the entertainment center!!! I love all the little knick knacks in it:)

5.
My Buddha buddy... I obsessed over the perfect buddha to bring zen into the apartment... when I found this it was love at first sight!!! He has yet to fail me...

6.
I love this bathroom... I love the colors of it even though its my roommates bathroom me and my mom decorated it... I would show you more of it... but this is the cutest part... so thats what you get:)

7.
My I Mac was a purchase my brother persuaded me into and I LOVE IT!!! who knew I would be a Mac girl... Now Im addicted and can't seem to walk on by a Apple store anymore:) I love you BO!! oh and you can't forget my boyfriend on the screen saver... ha ha ha!!!

8.
Lilie is my favorite thing ever!!! I love coming home and saying hi to her and giving her bunny kisses:) She is so cute!!!

9.
This is my magnet board in my room that holds all my memories of my months in Ecuador... I love all these pictures and all the memories that go with it!!!

10.
Im so in Love with fairys right now... My mom got me this fairy and she is going to make me new bedding to match... yes I love the purples, pinks and greens... my bedroom should look sweet after Christmas:) Love you mom!!!

I tagged... Lesley, Allison, Margaret, Amy, and anyone else wanting to do this:)

5 comments:

Jenna Bishop said...

Ha ha... our BF Kyle Korver. Glad we share things.

Anonymous said...

I love when I'm in your blogs! (Almost all)

Spencer and Heather said...

How cute Jenny! Maybe you should come help me decorate my house!!

alli said...

Well I believe it was me who turned Bo onto Mac. It was at Jack's blessing August 2007 and Bo asked me what I thought about Apple and I told him my love affair with my ibook. We cuddle together, but in a modest way :) All-in-all, any mac lover is okay with me!

Thanks for the tag! I'll get on it, but Les and I might have to share since she doesn't have her own blog and we'd probably talk about the same thing.

Your place is adorable!!! When can I see it in person? j/k

Ziggy looks like a great guard zibra :) and from a professional point, I love the optical illusion and yet photographic effect that it affords the viewer.
Buddah is a nice Thai buttah, where did you get him? do your rub his belly for luck? :)

Can't wait to see you in like 24 hours!!!! Edward is mine, but I'm willing to share :)

Mackay Family said...

Your apt is so cute!