Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Kickball

I joined my brother in laws co-ed kickball team this year (sister is pregnant) and I was so excited to play!!! I hadn't played kickball in years. We had games every Friday night. Kickball was a lot harder and more intense than I remember it being in elementary school. I guess that happens when you play on a team with extremely competitive guys on your team. We ended up having a great season and we won every single game we played... UNDEFEATED!!! The playoff games were brutal. We had 3 games in 4 hours in 100 degree weather. I was exhausted and so sore. The Championship game was hard but we finally got in our groove and kicked their butts!!! So much fun!! Glad I got to play :)

The whole team after the big win
My very own 1st place winner medal
I did fall down one game and my knee got skinned up pretty bad :( but I survived!!

1 comments:

Margaret said...

No way! Kirk and I are super impressed!!! Undefeated...that really is amazing!