Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Date night with Brinsley!!! Every once in awhile I beg Kevin and Amy to let me take Brinsley out. We always have so much fun. She has more energy than anyone and always keeps me on my toes. This night I took her to Trafalga to ride the rides and play some miniature golf. We had a lot of fun. After we went to Five Guys for dinner. I always get paranoid that she is going to run off while I'm not looking. I told her to stand next to me while I ordered food. As soon as I was done ordering I looked around and she was nowhere to be found. I started to panic a little and yelled her name. I then saw her standing on a chair at a table waving to me saying "Jenny, I got a table" I laughed so hard along with all the other people at five guys. I forget she is too grown up sometimes :) Love her!!

 

1 comments:

Margaret said...

I HATE that panic feeling when I loose sight of Carly or Tyler, it makes me sick. Glad she was just being a big cutie!