Tuesday, May 20, 2008

VOTE VOTE VOTE until your fingers HURT!!!!

DAVID ARCHULETA FOR THE NEXT AMERICAN IDOL!!! Come on all you utah fans... get voting!!! I have to say tomorrow might be the one day I don't look forward to. Another American Idol season over... Another year before it starts up again. I get so depressed and I will be especially sad tomorrow because I love Carrie Underwood and all but this by far has been the best season with the best people on there... every week was better than the last... I don't know what Im going to do without my weekly doses of Archuleta (and David Cook, but mostly Archuleta). I really love David Archuleta and will be voting like crazy so that he wins!!! So please everyone help me out and lets make David Archuleta the next American Idol!!!!

(picture collage done by my fabulous brother Bo... he has such good taste, and talent)

3 comments:

alli said...

I did my duty and actually voted for American Idol :)
Go David A!!!!

Beach Girl said...

We are so sad he came in second place :( BOOO

alli said...

I can't believe it! He was robbed!