Saturday, May 10, 2008

Chuck Wicks Concert





This week Me Rachel Lacey and Alicia went to the Chuck Wicks Concert!!! Let me tell you, not only is he a total hottie and an amazing singer (stealing cinderella) but he also is the nicest guy. He performed for 2 hours and then posed for pictures and signed autographs after (for those of us that didn't get a VIP meet and greet pass) so pretty much he loves all his fans not just the ones cool enough to get those VIP passes (which I'm pretty cool and i never seem to get them:)

He is really amazing and I was really impressed with him so i thought i would share that with everyone. If you don't LOVE country.... start loving it!!! it the only real music out there:) ha ha ha...

3 comments:

art history alli said...

He is so cute! I can't believe that you got pictures with him. I will surely look him up to see if he sounds as cute as he looks :)
-Lesley

alli said...

I love "Stealing Cinderella"!!!!
I'm so jealous that you got to go and it's so nice to hear that he's not a jerk to his fans :)

Jenna Bishop said...

LUCKY!!!!!!! He is very cute!!!