Sunday, May 18, 2008

High School Musical 3

So... can you say that you have been in High School Musical 3??!!! I CAN!!! This weekend Me, Chelsey, Lacey, Carrie, Bo and Amy all went to the set of High School Musical 3. We got to be extras in the basketball scene (so look for us in the beginning high school basketball scene) It was so much fun!!! We got to watch how a movie is filmed and all the hard work and long hours that are put into making a movie... the coolest part was all those awesome cast members were right there... (Zac Efron, Corbin Bleu, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Monique Colmen, etc.) We were on the opposing team cheering section... Which was a difficult task since in real life I would be rooting for Troy Bolton and the Wildcats... But thats acting!!! It was a super long day, 14 hours, but it was all worth it... I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!! and for the record... Zac Efron and Corbin Bleu are two of the sweetest boys... and so good to their fan!!! So I have so much more respect for those two boys!!! They are so cute!!! I can't wait for the movie to come out this fall!!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on being an extra on HSM3!! I just found your post from a Google Alert. Very exciting!

I write for the blog www.disneysociety.com, so any and all HSM3 news is my life right now. :)

I can't wait to see the movie and I'll have to look for you in that scene. It sounds like you had a lot of fun!

art history alli said...

That sounds awesome!! I got Beau's email and I totally would have been there too if I weren't in Disneyland. How cool to be in a movie!!

Beach Girl said...

Happy Birthday Jenny!!!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!

tiffany and darren said...

you are too funny!! now i am going to have to see the movie, though i don't like them much, sorry.

Andrea said...

HaPPy BiRtHdAy Jenny! Im thinking about you!! :) Hope you have a great day. Thats cool you got to be a part of all that... My moms nieghbor is in the first two. Shes a dancer. She loved it too... I think that would be way fun! Good for you guys.

Candace said...

How awesome that you were able to be an extra for HSM3! I'm a huge Zac & Vanessa fan - I just think they are adorable! Did you notice anything "special" between them?

Margaret said...

Like everyone else I'm thinking about you too and hoping you have a very happy birthday! 24, how did we get this old?!! I'm glad you like HSM3 too, Kirk always gives me a hard time about liking "teen" stuff, but I can't help it...I Love Disney. I'll definitely look for you when the movie comes out.

art history alli said...

Happy Birthday! I hope that you have a fabulous day :)

I can't believe that you get to be in HSM3!! I would have loved to be there. I love both HSM and HSM2 and I have the music on my i-pod (I am a little embarassed about it, but that is what makes my job so fun because I get to watch Disney Chanel all day and sing along to HSM and Hanah Montana, and most people don't look at me like I'm crazy)

-Lesley

Jenna Bishop said...

I have never watched the movie but maybe I will so I can look for you!

vickiemariko said...

That is so awesome! I will totally look for you guys.

tabchoirfam said...

I am jealous! I am a closet HSM fan. When Jack was little, HSM2 came out and I watched it over and over at 2am when I was awake. I put the soundtrack on my iPod and so Evan and Jack listen to the music too. Anyway, now that I live close to Hollywood, wouldn't you know that the coolest movie is being filmed in Utah. Oh well. I can't wait to see it and try to find you guys.