Monday, November 21, 2011

Sun Valley

Over the 4th of July my family went to Sun Valley to bike, eat, shop, and enjoy life. I love Sun Valley... Its just a fun little town with so much to do. It was so nice to get out of town and enjoy a quick weekend in beautiful Sun Valley with the fresh air and mountains!!! Im so grateful to have places this close to home to visit!!

Waiting to get picked up. Brinsley got so excited when she saw grandpas truck so started waving like crazy! It was so cute!


Stopping for lunch in a really small town. This was the only food joint around. But it was yummy!!

Entertaining Brinsley in the car ride with my iPad. She loved watching short movies on it.


Bike ride down the mountain... talk about and adrenaline rush!


Some parts were really intense!!


Me and Amy and the beautiful view!



Family bike ride to Hayley to eat lunch at Shortys.


The crew... Greg was tough and dragged Brinsley along


Ice Skating!!! This was my most favorite thing to do in Sun Valley when I was little so it was fun to do it again!


We ran into Hoda from The Today Show-Kathy Lee and Hoda. She was super nice and talked to us for a bit.


Playing at the park.


Testing out the fake Gondola


Brinsley driving the train (or she thought)


We got pints of Ben and Jerrys ice cream and then sat on the grass waiting for fireworks!! This was a highlight of the trip for me. I loved it!!!


Picnic lunch on the drive home... After visiting the ice caves (which I dont have pictures of)

Such a fun trip!!! I love Sun Valley so much!!!

0 comments: