Monday, November 21, 2011

For the 24th of July we went to Jackson Lake in Wyoming. The lake is colder than I usually enjoy but it is the most beautiful scenery that I can get past the cold. Plus it gives you more insentive to ride the surf board as long as possible so you dont have to fall in the water :) We also spent the day and went to Yellowstone national park and had a blast!! We saw all different kinds of animals and got to enjoy the many wonderful areas of Yellowstone. I just love the great outdoors and really enjoyed my time here.

Me, Brinsley, Amy and Kevin with the beautiful mountains and Jackson Lake behind us.

Surfing on the cold water!!


Yellowstone National Park


Walking around the stinky hot pots. Brinsley loved looking at everything that she wouldn't pay attention to the camera.


Me and my mom enjoying a beautiful day


We saw lots of Buffalo


and even a Mama Bear and her cute baby cubs


We had dinner at the old faithful lodge and watched Old Faithful go off while eating


Me and Brinsley saw deer at our cabin so we tried to get as close as possible. She would get a little nervous getting that close but loved seeing the deer.


enjoying a beautiful sunset by the lake


How is that not the most amazing view!!!!! (me and my parents)


Me and Brinsley cuddling for nap time... I think she put me to sleep... ha ha


Brinsley helping me brush out my hair... such a good helper


This trip was such a blast and I enjoyed every moment of it!!! I loved the beautiful scenery and the yummy food and fun games we played. Once again we are so lucky to have amazing places so close by!!

















0 comments: