Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My 26th Birthday...

I had such a great birthday today!!!! First off I had a letter from Bo that I couldn't open til my birthday... so of course I waited up til midnight so that I could hear from him first (plus I really couldn't wait another day) I love my little Peruvian :) When I arrived to work in the morning I had balloons from my parents and a cute card!!! plus my dad got me a doughnut from Johnstons (which is a real treat, SO GOOD) then my partner in crime at work Traci got me a cute make-up case, chapstick and sugar babies and made me my favorite KEY LIME PIE!!! Then I went to Iceburg, because they give you a free shake on your birthday (I didn't eat the whole thing, Im saving it for later... sugared out). For dinner my whole family met up at Red Robin and I had the garden burger!!! My fav!!! I got to see my cute little Brinsley :) she thinks she is old enough to eat ice cream... but she didn't get to... I love that girl!!! Oh and Brinsleys mommy Amy gave me the cutest Twilight shirt ever... TEAM JACOB!!! ha ha. After dinner me, Amy and my parents went and saw Alegria, the Cirque du Soleil show that is in town... IT WAS AMAZING!!! I loved every moment of it... SUCH AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY!!! Thanks mom and dad for everything, especially the show tickets and my adorable present, cowgirl charms to add to my necklace... what a great way to start off my 26th year :) LOVE YOU!!!








4 comments:

farr's said...

fun night!!!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday! We love you! T K Cooper Chase & Ellie

Margaret said...

Wow, now that's what I call a birthday!!! You look gorgeous in your birthday pics. Happy 26th!

Lesley said...

In the pic of you and Baby B and the massive dessert, if you look into Baby B's eyes you can tell that she is thinking, "I want it! I want it all! give it to me Auntie!" LOL!