Sunday, May 2, 2010

Babysitting Brinsley

I was lucky enough to get to babysit Brinsley (who am I kidding... I have to beg Kevin and Amy to go out and leave her with me) So its actually more like baby stealing :) So Saturday night Amy and Kevin brought her over to my house for a few hours while they went to dinner... Me and Brinsley had so much fun!!!! First she fed herself... She fought over control of the bottle and I gave in... and then laughed as I watched her be a big girl (4 months old)... Then we played a few games and I got her to giggle!!! (which is my favorite)... then we had a photo shoot and she started giving me kisses... and I gave her some kisses... and then we watched the birds... she got tired... fell asleep... and we cuddled until Kevin and Amy got home!!! I love every second of being an aunt especially since its Brinsley!!!! We had so much fun... I love you BRINSLEY!!!




**SIDE NOTE: Kevin and Amy... I will babysit anytime, anywhere :)

1 comments:

Inca Kola said...

I just died. CUTE!!!!!