Thursday, September 3, 2009

Lilie

Today was a really sad day in my life... My rabbit Lilie who I love more than anything else in the world went to bunny heaven today... I knew this day was coming since she hadn't been eating much lately and had a belly ache... but preparing myself for what I knew was coming didn't help either... She still had her fun personality and was running around every chance she got... But when I woke up this morning I knew the battle was ending... I held her one last time and said my goodbyes and I just pet her so she would stay calm through all the death stuff that happens (watching a pet die is HORRIBLE!!! Steer clear of it if possible!!!) and when she finally did pass on I lost it... Literally... Losing a pet is horrible... Its a huge loss in your heart... I have had Lilie since she was a baby and she has kept me company in my little apartment for the last five years... I will miss her SOOOOOO much!!! At least with the knowledge of the end coming I spent a lot of extra time playing with her and petting her and giving her lots and lots of kisses... I love you Lilie!!! All the other bunnies better be good to you!!!


7 comments:

farr's said...

cute little lilie!

tiffany and darren said...

poor lilie! i'm so sorry jenny, what a sad day :(

Beau said...

ok, that was a sad sad post.

Margaret said...

Very unexpected sad post. I'm sorry, she was a fun buddy to have around.

tabchoirfam said...

I am so sorry that Lilie is gone. At least you were there to comfort her - so many animals go away to a corner to die alone.

Jenna Bishop said...

SSSAAADDD!!!! losing a pet is the worst. Why cant they live longer than humans so we dont go through this BS. LOVE YOU!

The Runnells said...

Ohhhh... I'm so sorry! We love our pets and understand how sad you must be! We love you!