Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lake Powell

Lake Powell is a trip I always look forward to and love!!! I love relaxing, I love the sun, I love cliff jumping, I love the sand, I love the big rock walls, I love the games, I love the music, I love the water, and thanks to our new Malibu I love the boat and I now like surfing behind it... This was another amazing trip with my family and friends... I had so much fun with everyone that went especially my little Alli and Samye... Good Times!!!














3 comments:

Mackay Family said...

What a fun trip! I love surfing...glad that you love it too! I want your sisters red w/black polka dot swimming suit...where did she get it? You are so tan it is no fair!

tiffany and darren said...

I can't even tell you how much I miss that place! I miss the trips we used to take and the groups of people there. Those weeks were the most memorable weeks I have of growing up and summer vacation. I always looked forward to hanging out with you and the gang in the beautiful Lake Powell on your boat. We will have to plan a reunion trip down the road when we have toys to bring. So fun!! You look great by the way!!

Andrea said...

FUN!! I miss Lake Powell... but we're going in a few weeks so I guess I'll survive until then.
It really is the best vacation ever, huh??
Your new Malibu looks awesome!! And surfing... how fun!!?
I wish our trip was going to be on a nice houseboat (like 2nd chance! :) Looks like you've got a new one though. Anyway, the houseboat we are going on is SCARY old. :) But who cares, its still Powell!!
All your pics are cute... what a beautiful fun family!!?