Saturday, March 21, 2009

Twilight Midnight Release!!!

Yes I have an obsession with Twilight (bad) and Im the first one to admit it... So of course I had to go to the walmart rumored to have one of the cast members there... Even though I was overly sad it wasn't Rob Pattinson I was still really happy when I saw Rachelle Lefevre (Victoria) because I think she did a fantastic job being Victoria and she is absolutly gorgeous... I didn't stand in the mile long line for an autograph but I was super excited to get a few glimpses of her... She was only going to sign for an hour but after two hours she was still going strong... It was really fun to see her with her fans and she was more then willing to sign until her arm went dead... which gives me a lot of respect for her cause if it weren't for fans these people wouldn't be celebrities!!! I was so excited to get the movie and even more excited to watch it the second I got home!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A twilight character came to Utah!! What? Why? Which Walmart?

Mackay Family said...

That is cool that she came to Utah! I thought she did a great job too! I am making Garrett watch Twilight for the first time tonight!

Margaret said...

That is so cool, I really liked her and can't wait for the second movie. Her hair is gorgeous.

Andrea said...

You are too funny! BJ and I watched it together- his first time. He liked it! We watched it again the next day. :)