Sunday, March 15, 2009

Laura's Wedding

Once again the family all got together for Laura's wedding!!! I love weddings and more then that I love family weddings where everyone comes into town... I love hanging out with everyone!!!

My family all together (minus Ryan)

All the girl cousins!!!

Grandma's quilt that is finally done... It turned out amazing... good job lesley

Grandma and her grandchildren quilt

Laura and her husband Josh... The Shields

The whole Evans family (minus a few)

Me and Bo in front of the Bountiful temple

Me and baby Cameron (JR and Summers baby) He is just too cute!!!

Ashley, Jaiden and Valerie holding Lauras bouquet

Valerie, Me and Ashley...

3 comments:

Margaret said...

wow...that was fast! it was fun, who's next?!!!

Jenny said...

I can tell you it wont be me... ha ha ha

tabchoirfam said...

Thanks for posting pictures. I have been dying to see some! We felt so badly that we couldn't be there!