Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Haunted House!!!

So last night me, Jenna and Lisa we to Nightmare on 13th!!! (those of you who bailed missed out) Why were standing in line I noticed a lot of the Jazz players in line for the Haunted House... Thank goodness Jenna always has a camera and that Lisa was so nice to take the pictures... cause when I saw Boozer and Korver there... I couldn't resist!!! They were in front of us in the first part of the haunted house and then somehow we kinda got stuck in the middle of their group while in the "extra" rooms... We had so much fun at the Haunted House... Jenna and Lisa were SOOO much fun!! We laughed so hard and the Jazz players made the whole experience that much better!!!





Jenna... Thanks again for always having your camera and for always letting me steal pictures from you!!!
Last night was a blast!! I love you Jenna and Lisa:)

5 comments:

tiffany and darren said...

That is so fun!! I am going to have to show Darren, he will be totally jealous. He is the Jazz's number one fan.
It is also really cool that you still hang out with those girls. I miss them. We should get together when I am in town over Christmas break!!

Jenna Bishop said...

That was so much fun!!!! We laughed the entire time. Love you lots!!

vickiemariko said...

Oh my goodness look at those cute basketball players!

Mackay Family said...

How cool is that? Garrett is going to be really jealous when I tell him they were there. I have heard that was a good haunted house! Have you been to the Haunted Forest? It was awesome this year!

tabchoirfam said...

Those pictures are worth thousands! Awesome, awesome, awesome! I still have my picture of me with Steve Young in a frame! (I know, that dates me)