Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bo is FAMOUS!!!

(at least he is famous to me)
HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL 3

For those of you who didn't know... Bo was an extra in Highschool Musical 3... This is part of the musica video he did with Ashley Tisdale called "I Want It All" If you watch it all the way through you can see Bo to the right of Lucas Gabriel and Ashley Tisdale when they are holding the "world" He is in a blue shirt and is taking a photo of them... I am so excited to see the movie and I especially can't wait to see it this weekend!!! So everyone needs to keep an eye out for Bo when your watching the movie!!! GO BO:)

3 comments:

Beach Girl said...

That is just so cool! Bo is and will be FAMOUS!

tiffany and darren said...

How funny!! Where did they film the movie? I must get his autograph :)

Jenny said...

he filmed it at east high in salt lake city...