Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Dream...



So my dream in life would be to build/have my own waterpark... this picture is taken at capital reef and even though you can't see how it really looks it is the perfect tube ride... ha ha... i view everything with water like as if were apart of a waterpark... if i ever got to really build one it would be scenes from around the world!!! ha ha... my lazy river will be a river i saw in the city of Machu Picchu in Peru!!! so watch out one day it might come true!!! i might have my dream waterpark:)

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I like your thinking! I haven't been to a water park in forever, can you please open one in Washington?

Jenna Bishop said...

I will be your first customer! Remember that huge tube slide at the six flags in Denver we went on? That was fun!!! Make a few of those k?