Thursday, June 19, 2008

Abbies Bachelorette Party



So last weekend was Abbies Bachelorette Party (still can't believe she is the next one down the aisle!!!) Alicia, Kristi and Lisa did a really good job with the planning of everything... We went to Studio Soiree which was a place in sugarhouse where you do aerobics on poles (like stripper aerobics) This was so much fun and totally not scandalous!!! I do work out quite a bit and let me tell you I was so sore after this class... but we had so much fun and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone.... extremely fun and an even better work out!!!
Here is a link to their website... http://www.studiosoiree.com/home.html

3 comments:

Jenna Bishop said...

You were able to get the picture I see :). That was so much fun!

Andrea said...

How fun!!! I would love to try it! I teach striptease aerobics at SUU. -But we dont have any poles! I bet its a killer workout!
Its way fun to see some of the girls from long, long ago. Thats cool you've all kept in touch!

Margaret said...

That would be so much fun, so would the striptease aerobics from the comment above! I wish they had offered that class at BYU!