Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tag- From Haley:)

Ok... Im doing the tag!!!

Tiffany i know you will be doing this next... Love you:)

A- Attached or Single: Single and totally ok with it!!! (love it actually)
B- Best Friend: Rachel and life long Tiffany
C- Cake or Pie: Usually Cake (especially wedding) but Key Lime Pie is my favorite dessert EVER!!
D- Day of Choice: SATURDAY
E- Essential Item: Diet Coke
F- Favorite Color: Purple but i love hot pink and black together!!!
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears for sure!!!
H- Hometown: Sandy, UT
I- Indulgences: Concerts and Traveling
J- January or July: July.... heat is a very good thing
K- Kids: yes 30 of them but they are back in ecuador:) Love them and Miss them everyday!!!
L- Life is incomplete without: Country Music:) ha ha... its my obsession
M- Marriage Date: September 12th (and whatever year that it will eventually be in) but that my favorite month and number so thats why, HA
N- Number of Siblings: 3 brothers and 1 crazy sister (1 brother in law and 1 sister in law)
O- Oranges or Apples: Fuji Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Open Doors... its getting bad... don't want the creepies coming in my door or out of my closet without a warning of a door opening:) 
Q- Quote: "What Lies Before Us and What Lies Behind Us Are Tiny Compared To What Lies Within Us" - Emerson
R- Reason to Smile: Life in general... I love living whether its a good or bad day:)
S- Something New: My tan from Cancun:)
T- Tag: Tiffany for sure... and heather, nanette, jenna and anyone else who reads this:)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: Im torn between my love of Cowboys and my love for Skater Boys
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor Of Animal: I love my meat!!! even though sometimes i feel guilty when i think about what im eating... but of well.
W- Worst Habit: Holding grudges, and not liking people without giving them a chance. (im working on it though)
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I have only had X-Rays but im sure and ultrasound who be sweet when there is a little something in there to look at.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Curry Chicken
Z- Zoo Animal: TIGER!!!

3 comments:

Beach Girl said...

That was so much fun to read! I learned a lot about you! Thanks for playing! Love you!!!!!!

Jenna Bishop said...

These are alway fun! :)

tiffany and darren said...

I know you too well!! I could have guessed all of those things. I am flattered that my name was mentioned the most in this tag, thanks! You are right, I will do the tag while I am bored at work.