Saturday, April 19, 2008

MEXICO


Me and the turtles at XCaret... They were so little and cute:) I just loved them.
**********
Me and Rachel Chilling in the Hammocks at XCaret.
**********
Me on the beach
in Akumal...
palm trees,
white soft sand,
blue water, sun!!
what more could
you ever want:)
**********

Riding scooters on Isla Mujeres. So much fun!! even though Rachel crashed within the 1st five minutes:).......
**********
I tried to be a little artistic with my flip flops. I love it and now its my
computer
wallpaper:)
**********


Me on the steps at the ruins of X Balm or something close to that:) I know im such a poser!!
**********
Akumal/Cancun/Isla Mujeres/XCaret/Chichen Itza/XBalm/everything was awesome... a very needed stress free vacation.... i feel rejuvenated and ready to face the real world again!!!

4 comments:

Spencer and Heather said...

How fun Jenny! I love Cancun, its one of my favorite places!

Jenna Bishop said...

I love the pictures, looks like you had lots of fun!!! But not as much fun as we had at Starvation right??? :)
I will come over and see the rest of them! Love you

alli said...

WOW!!!
Looks like you a total blast!
I'm jealous :)

Margaret said...

Mexico is great. Wish I had a new tan. See you soon!