Saturday, December 24, 2011

China

A big group of my family went to China for 10 days. We had so much fun!! We ate yummy food, saw amazing sites and enjoyed some awesome shows. My favorite site was the great wall of china because I am obsessed with the 7 wonders of the world. My favorite city was Shanghai. Here are some pictures of things we did and saw... enjoy!!
The Forbidden City
Cousins by the giant lantern!! (national day decoration)
yes they really rate their bathrooms
The Great Wall of China!!!
Steep steps up one of the watch towers
The Birds Nest (2008 Olympics)
Rickshaw Rides!!! So fun and crazy!!
Me and Amy at the Summer Palace
A section of completed Warriors!!! Unbelievable...
This is the section they piece them back together
Love my Terracotta Warrior :)
My favorite meal!!! Dumplings... Yummy!!
"hanging" on the city wall in Xian
The Li River (on the 20)
Shops!!
Our whole Group
Cousins with the most beautiful scenery!!
Chinese Hats!!! Trying getting those suckers home :)
Reflexology... AMAZING!!
Pearl Tower glass bottom walkway
Me, Dad, Mom and Amy - the Bund
Me and Amy going down the river
stretching silk
Shopping in Shanghai
Yes... back room shopping gets addicting!!! I bought so much!!
Maglev Train- can go up to 360 miles per hour!!!
Me and Amys airport friends (there were 3 of them around the airport)

Im very blessed to be able to travel. I hope I can continue and see many amazing other parts of this world!!! Thats my goal!!!

0 comments: