Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Grown up Christmas

You can tell you are all grown up when you get a vacuum for Christmas and it couldn't get any better than that!!!!! I got a purple Dyson vacuum and I love it more than anything else!!! Not only is it so pretty but its amazing to vacuum with and all the dirt and crap it picks up... OH MY GOODNESS!!! Its actually entertainment for me to empty the canaster and see what it picked up!!! If you don't own a Dyson I would start saving for one!!! I also got other great stuff like sewing sissors, sewing needles, a purple North Face vest, socks, treats, GLEE season 1, a cd from Ryan, shampoo and conditioner and a costco gift card. Christmas was a blast and I enjoyed everything I got!!! Thanks Mom and Dad and Siblings!!! Oh and the best part of Christmas was that we got to talk to BO!!!!!!!! I only got 5 minutes but it was a great 5 minutes!!!

*also thanks to everyone else for a great Christmas... including Grandma and Grandpa Palmer and Grandma and Grandpa Evans

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I got a Dyson for my first married Christmas and I LOVE it too. They are the best! I've also only been using Pureology for the last 4 years and it's the best too! My hair has never been healthier. Love the puffy vest, great color.

Andrea said...

I want a purple Dyson! :)
Happy New Year Jenny!!