Saturday, July 31, 2010

Colter Bay

For the 24th of July this year we went to Colter Bay which is in Wyoming just past Jackson Hole... We stayed in a cute little cabin, went boating on Jackson Lake and took a boat across Jenny lake to hike up to a waterfall...(yes, there is a lake named after me) We ate yummy food and played "hot dice" which I won by throwing all ones the last and final round... beat that!!! ha ha... I was so excited I sucked my buttermint into my lungs and literally thought I was going to die... But I didn't and it made for a scary situation for me but a funny moment now... Jackson Lake it probably one of the prettiest places I have ever been... The water was crazy cold but I did suck it up and get in to surf... Thanks dad for the fun trip!!!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute! Looks FUN! We miss you! Come visit us!

Mackay Family said...

What a fun trip! I LOVE your swimsuit. Where did you get it?

Jenny said...

swimsuit... TJ MAXX!!! In cali :)