Saturday, June 26, 2010

Backstreet Boys Concert!!!

Backstreets Back Alright!!!
I was so lucky to get to go see the Backstreet Boys this week in concert!!! And what an awesome concert it was!!! It brought me back to my teenage years and even though the love and obsession is now much milder for me than it was back than, it was still nice to remember loving something so much it drove me wild :) ha ha!!! It was also awesome to get really close seats!!!! I could actually see them and their faces... When I was younger I remember the concerts selling out so fast that the only seats I could get were the ones on the very top row where binoculars didn't even help... So all in all the concert was such a fun night with many new memories :) Thanks Pam for inviting me...




2 comments:

Jenna Bishop said...

That is awesome haha!!

Andrea said...

Celesti was there too! :) You know, she's their #1 fan! ...She's still wild about them.
Looks like you had great seats!
Miss you!