Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Atlantis Hotel in the Bahamas...

So my trip was AMAZING!!! The atlantis hotel was so much fun!!! I could live there :) It was so much fun spending time with the family and playing in the sun all day... The water park was so much fun!! I spent all day riding the waterslides and running the current (aka: not a lazy river but sorta) I never got bored of it... One day we went swimming with the dolphins which was a blast... We did the foot push which was such a cool experience... Overall the trip was a 10 and I really hope to go back one day!!!















5 comments:

alli said...

Thanks for posting pictures and letting us vicariously live through them :)
It looks like you had a trip of a lifetime!!!

Mackay Family said...

What an awesome trip! How fun that the whole family goes! I love swimming with dolphins...it is so much fun!

Margaret said...

Definitely next on my to do list!

Andrea said...

Shut up! I am SO jealous of you right now!!! I have always wanted to go there... apparently its as awesome as I imagined it would be.
Glad you had a great time. How fun you're able to go with your whole family. I dont know when ALL my family went on a trip together. Seriously... 10+years ago. Can I be adopted into your family!!??

Anonymous said...

nice pics jenny